- This event has passed.
Hybrid Church – Combining Online and In-Person Communities
July 21, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
Creating a hybrid church extends beyond Sunday morning. Bringing online and offline worship attendees together is only one step. To align your church with digital culture through hybrid experiences, we must find more creative practices than providing a dial-in for our events. In this hybrid webinar, New Church Ministry will
- Explore what it means to bridge offline and online in faith formation and spiritual practice
- Help participants deepen faith formation with technology
- Support spiritual practice and authentic connection across multiple platforms
- Discover good ideas with attendees to blend in-person worship with an online component — permanently
- Form diverse teams and make mission plans more efficiently
The current featured guests include Danielle Kosanovich DeNise (Director for Evangelical Mission, North Carolina Synod of ELCA), Jose Martinez (Associate Minister of New Church Strategies for New Church Ministry) and Rebecca Davis (Associate Professor of Christian Education for Union Presbyterian Seminary).
Please note that there was no Q&A following the webinar as the episode was live-streamed to New Church Ministry’s Facebook page.
Hosted by Pastor Terrell L McTyer, Minister of New Church Strategies for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States and Canada, New Church Hacks provides practical (and sometimes peculiar) prompts for churches from start to restart. This free webinar series is jam-packed with clever solutions to tricky problems and empowers courageous leaders with the tools, tips and how-tos to start, sustain and strengthen congregations. For regular updates, be sure to check this page and follow along on social media with #NewChurchHacks!
A link to a recording of the webinar will be emailed to all registrants after the episode airs, regardless of attendance.