Hosted by Pastor Terrell L McTyer, Minister of New Church Strategies for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States and Canada, New Church Hacks provides practical (and sometimes peculiar) prompts for churches from start to restart. This free webinar series is jam-packed with clever solutions to tricky problems and empowers courageous leaders with the tools, tips and how-tos to start, sustain and strengthen congregations. For regular updates, be sure to check this page and follow along on social media with #NewChurchHacks!
Each episode is recorded and emailed to all registrants, regardless of attendance.
Creating a hybrid church extends beyond Sunday morning, but bringing online and offline members together is only one step. To align your congregation with digital culture through hybrid experiences, we must find more creative practices than providing a dial-in for our events. In this hybrid webinar, New Church Ministry will help participants
- Explore what it means to bridge offline and online in faith formation and spiritual practice
- Deepen faith formation with technology
- Support spiritual practice and authentic connection across multiple platforms
- Discover good ideas to blend in-person worship with an online component — permanently
- Form diverse teams and make mission plans more efficiently
Current featured guests include Danielle Kosanovich DeNise (Director for Evangelical Mission, North Carolina Synod of ELCA), Jose Martinez (Associate Minister for New Church Strategies), and Rebecca Davis (Associate Professor of Christian Education for Union Presbyterian Seminary).
We won’t be having our regular Q&A session on our Facebook page after the webinar, as we will be streaming live to Facebook during the episode itself!