Creating a hybrid church extends beyond Sunday morning. Bringing online and offline worship attendees together is only one step. To align your church with digital culture through hybrid experiences, we must find more creative practices than providing a dial-in for our events. In this New Church Hacks episode, New Church Ministry will
- Explore what it means to bridge offline and online in faith formation and spiritual practice
- Help participants deepen faith formation with technology
- Support spiritual practice and authentic connection across multiple platforms
- Discover good ideas with attendees to blend in-person worship with an online component — permanently
- Form diverse teams and make mission plans more efficiently
The current featured guests include Danielle Kosanovich DeNise (Director for Evangelical Mission, North Carolina Synod of ELCA), Jose Martinez (Associate Minister of New Church Strategies for New Church Ministry) and Rebecca Davis (Associate Professor of Christian Education for Union Presbyterian Seminary).
Please note that there was no Q&A after the webinar, as we live streamed this episode to our Facebook page.