Building a budget, eliminating debt, and investing your savings will help your community of faith build a solid financial foundation for long-term success. What simple but significant changes could revolutionize giving at your church? In this New Church Hacks webinar, we will:
– Discover how vision clarity gives your stewardship life
– Learn how generous leadership draws followers
– Construct pillars for financial success
– Understand the spiritual relationship between scarcity and abundance
– Celebrate what you have, not what you don’t
The episode’s featured guests included Belinda King (Building and Capital Services Advisor for and Vice President of Disciples Church Extension Fund), Bruce Barkhauer (Director of the Center for Faith and Giving), and Mike Mather (pastor of First United Methodist Church Boulder, Colorado and the author of Having Nothing, Possessing Everything: Finding Abundant Communities in Unexpected Places).