As you know, New Church Ministry always shares totally off-topic bonus hacks in each of our New Church Hacks webinars.
But because they come at the end of our episodes, we tend to rush through them because we know that participants have been listening to us blab on for a while. (And may go on to listen to us for an HOUR more during our Facebook Live Q&A!)
So in case you weren’t able to catch what host Pastor Terrell L McTyer (Minister of New Church Strategies for the Christian Church Disciples of Christ in the United States and Canada) said at the conclusion of “16 Actions-Hacks to Attack Racism,” here are seven bonus hacks for being a servant-leader.
- Create a shift from managing for results to designing environments that create results
- Replace self-interest with service to others
- Seek influence, rather than power and control
- Focus on your team’s strengths, rather than on their weaknesses
- Listen rather than give orders
- Be transformational and future-focused
- Demonstrate nine key attributes
- Building a sense of community
Just click on the video above to learn what they are!